Billy Slater is a once in a generation player, from humble beginnings Billy started his journey by riding track work for legendary trainer Gai Waterhouse on his way to trialing with the Melbourne Storm.
With an unbelievable work ethic Billy cemented his spot in the top squad, before announcing himself on the representative football scene with explosive speed, skill and toughness.
Reinventing the fullback position, Billy Slater has achieved every imaginable award rugby league has to offer! From club premierships to Origin domination to World Cup victories with the Kanagaroos, this man has done it all! Including being voted the worlds best rugby league player!
Billy Slater will be live on stage across 10 nights in a variety of regional towns and capital cities, including the MECC in Mackay!
Don’t miss the opportunity to see one of the games greats and hear his amazing story of resilience, achievement and 'never say die' attitude!
Tickets start at $49, meet and greet opportunities are available!
For further information, visit majoreventscompany.com/shows.
Please note > ALL DIAMOND TICKETS ARE A MEET & GREET TICKET.
Meet & Greet will be divided into 2 sessions as follows:
- Pre show Meet & Greet will be 5.30pm - 7pm
- Post show Meet & Greet will be 9.30pm - 11pm
- All photos will be shot by a professional photographer and uploaded to a link where photos can be downloaded by 12pm the following day.
- No personal phones or cameras will be permitted to be used during the meet and greet.
- One item only may be brought along to be signed.
- We ask all ticket holders to please be patient while the meet and greet process is under way, expect reasonable delays while you wait in line for your turn to meet Billy Slater.
- Any inappropriate or disrespectful behaviour will not be tolerated and will result in removal from the theatre with no refund applicable.
Please note > Please call the Box Office on 4961 9777 to advise if you have Wheelchair, Companion Card or Special needs requirements before completing your booking.
- $30 Share platter for 2 (including 2 beverages)
- $18 Share platter for 2 (platter only)
- $16 Platter for 1 (including 1 beverage)
- $10 Platter for 1 (platter only)
Why not make your experience complete and enjoy an Antipasto Platter, available at pre-show and interval. Platter with smoked cheddar, gouda cheese, green stuffed olives, char-grilled capsicum, salami and water crackers. (GF and vegetarian options available). Beverage choices: House wine, domestic beers, basic spirits, water or soft drink.
Pre-purchase > Platters only available to pre-order until 12pm on the day of the event, unless the event is on a weekend and the date would be the Friday before the event at 12pm.
Please note > You are not able to take food or drink into the auditorium. We do encourage you to come along to the venue 1 hour prior to show time, so that you have plenty of time to enjoy it. Alternatively, if arriving late, just let our bar staff know that you’d like to pick up the platter from our Interval Drinks table at interval.
Collection > Platters will be available for collection at the Bar.
Buy at the event > Platters will be available to purchase at the event from the bar pre-show and at interval (where applicable).