BB Print Stadium > Ticketing Terms & Conditions | Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. This ticket shall not be refunded, exchanged or returned except as provided in the LPA Ticketing Code of Practice.
2. The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute acts, vary ticket prices, venue, advertised programs, audience capacity, seating arrangements as necessary.
3. The right of admission is reserved.
4. Ticket holders must comply with the security arrangements for the event and the venue including bag and personal searches for certain items, including but not limited to alcohol, food, drink.
5. Ticket holders who disrupt an event, or who are in use or possession of a prohibited item or fail to produce the appropriate ID may be asked to leave the venue without refund of ticket purchase.
6. Ticket holders agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of Entry to Stadium Mackay which is clearly displayed at the entrance of the venue.
7. Ticket holders enter the venue at their own risk.
8. Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult (parent or legal guardian) if sitting in a licensed area (including General Admission and all Grandstand Seating).
9. All patrons aged between 18 - 25 years of age must produce acceptable ID or proof of age. Acceptable forms of identification include driver’s licence/permit, 18+ card or proof of age card or passport.
10. A child under 4 - free admission only applies to General Admission areas. Allocated seating in the grandstand and in the VIP area is charged at the applicable rate for all ages.
11. Grandstand & VIP ticket holders must use only the allocated seat as indicated on the issued ticket.
12. No food, drinks, alcohol, chairs or umbrellas can be brought into the venue.
13. Smoking is permitted only in the designated smoking areas.