Wine and Food Day | Saturday 21st July 2018 | Stallholder Application
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 18 MAY 2018.
All site payments must be paid at time of application. All site applications are subject to event organisers discretion.
You will be issued with a receipt as proof of payment. This receipt will be sent to the postal address indicated on your application form.
FEES AND CONDITIONS
2018 Mackay Region > Festival of Arts
The following conditions have been implemented to present a quality event and service for the benefit of the community and our stallholders and food vendors. Should you require any assistance in meeting any of the following criteria, please contact the Festival and Events Producer on 07 4961 9763.
- Food handling facilities and service must comply with the Mackay Regional Council Health and Regulatory Service Division. A copy of your Temporary Food Permit or License must be supplied to the Festival and Events Producer prior to the event along with your application.
- ALL CARS ARE TO BE REMOVED PRIOR TO EVENT START.
- Food Vendors must have attended a Food Handling Information Session at Mackay Regional Council in the past 12months. If not you must attend a session prior to the Festival 2018.
- All food vendors and market stallholders must hold a current public liability insurance policy with a minimum cover required for their specific products or services
- All food vendors and market stallholders must supply their own marquee (where applicable) and materials.
- Equipment to secure marquees must be supplied by the food vendor or market stallholder (eg. Sand bags, weights etc.)
- Food vendors and market stallholders are responsible for the bulk rubbish removal from their allocated site area - cleaning labour fees will be charged to the food vendor or market stallholder upon leaving rubbish on site.
- Food vendors and market stallholders are liable for restoration claims for any damage they may cause to the site areas.
- Failure to comply with all conditions may lead to withdrawal of your site.
- Food vendors and market stallholders may be filmed or photographed during the event and agree for footage and images to be used for promotional use by Mackay Regional Council.
- Application and payment must be completed by 18 MAY 2018.
- Site payment refunds will only be given if the event is cancelled.