Links to the Classroom
The MECC holds the work of our region's teachers in high regard and we believe we can assist you in that important work.
The Links to the Classroom documents are designed to provide you with all of the information you need in order to prepare and undertake an excursion to the theatre.
Show durations, restrictions and warnings, relevance to the classroom, assessment ideas and links to resources are all contained in this one document.
If you have any further questions or require some assistance with your planning, please don't hesitate to contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org
We are here to help!
- The Pirates of Penzance
- Bangarra - OUR Land People Stories
- A Prudent Man
- Creature: An Adaptation of Dot and the Kangaroo
- The 78-Storey Treehouse
- Around the World in 80 Days
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar Show
- Hotel Sorrento by Hannie Rayson
- The Gruffalo - Live on Stage
Thanks to our sponsors: