City Silent Disco Tours
6pm, 7pm, 8pm
Mackay City Centre
Sing like no one is listening! Dance like nobody’s watching!
Starting at the MECC, make your way through the busy streets of the Mackay CBD serenading diners and spreading happiness with the flamboyant and funny team from Guru Dudu’s Silent Disco Walking Tours, coming to the Mackay Festival of Arts for the first time.
Featuring spontaneous flash mobs, interpretive dance, group singing, there are lots of fun interactions with on lookers. Slip on your supplied headphones and tune in to the hilarious guided tour through a select playlist of dance favourites from the 70s, 80s, 90s and 00s.
Come light-handed as you’ll be on the move a lot throughout the city. Wear comfortable dancing shoes. Suitable for all ages and abilities.
Meet at the MECC 15min before your selected tour start time.
- Download Zappar for free from your app store
- Zap the code at each of the animated artworks
- Stand at the icon on the ground
- Move your phone slowly over the artwork
- Enjoy the augmented reality experience thanks to monkey3media and Mackay Tourism.
Bookings: www.themecc.com.au/festivals or 4961 9777