Rock Paper Scissors Art & Design Market
Rock Paper Scissors Artist & Makers Market will be held again in 2019, on Sunday, September 15, 1pm - 4pm.
Run by Mackay Regional Council, this unique curated market features indie design, art and craft stalls, local live music and performances by other local entertainers.
There will be something for everyone, from craft items to affordable artisan jewellery and fine art prints.
Foodspace Cafe will also be open, providing visitors with a relaxing place to grab a bite to eat or a coffee.
The afternoon event will be held in the green spaces of the Civic Precinct, behind Artspace Mackay.
Stall holder applications open on April 1 and close July 5, 2019. We’re looking for local artists, designers, foodies, musicians and craftspeople.
Successful stall applicants will be announced and notified after the closing date..
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.
For up-to-date information on the event please like and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/rockpaperscissorsartanddesignmarket
Applications close July 5, 2019
Stall holders will be notified if successful after the closing date. Payment for stalls will be required to be finalised by July 29, 2019. You will be issued with a receipt as proof of payment. This receipt will be sent to the postal address indicated on your application form.
Terms and conditions
The following conditions have been implemented to present a quality event and service for the benefit of the community and our stallholders and food vendors. Should you require any assistance in meeting any of the following criteria, please contact the Festivals team on 4961 9700.
- If vehicle access is required to unload large quantities or items for your stall, please request this prior to market day. ALL CARS ARE TO BE REMOVED PRIOR TO EVENT START.
- All market stallholders must hold a current public liability insurance policy with a minimum cover required for their specific products or services, or make contact with the Festivals Team regarding possibility of inclusion under RPS market policy.
- All market stallholders must supply their own marquee (where applicable) and materials.
- Equipment to secure marquees must be supplied by the food vendor or market stallholder (eg. Sand bags, weights etc.)
- Market stallholders are responsible for the bulk rubbish removal from their allocated site area
- cleaning labour fees will be charged to the food vendor or market stallholder upon leaving rubbish on site.
- Market stallholders are liable for restoration claims for any damage they may cause to the site areas.
- Failure to comply with all conditions may lead to withdrawal of your site.
- Market stallholders may be filmed or photographed during the event and agree for footage and images to be used for promotional use by Mackay Regional Council.
- Application must be completed by July 5, 2019
- Applicants will be notified if successful after the closing date
- Stall payments to be made by July 29, 2019